Our Port Royal commercial engineered wood flooring is part of our Port Royal Collection. In this particular series, you can choose from a variety of 8’ long boards that will work perfectly for any commercial area. Our Port Royal commercial engineered hardwood flooring is made from northern white oak wood. Also, note that we purchase our wood from local lumbers in the United States.
Carton: 24 sq.ft. (50 lbs)
Dimensions: 5/8" x 7.5" x 95.5" (up to 70% random lengths, cartons may all contain full length boards)
Finish: WearMax DWR ( 2X More Water Resistant)
Construction: 4mm decorative White Oak plain sawn veneer on a 9 Ply Baltic Birch Core
Edge Profile: Tongue and Groove
Edge Style: 30 degree bevel on all edges
Wood Species: White Oak
Hardness Rating (Dent Resistance): 1360 psi
Character Grade: #1 Common to Rustic. Unlimited amounts of sound and filled knots. Natural mineral streaks and grain color variation are allowed in this collection.
Surface Texture: Wire Brushed
Veneer Type: Plain Sawn Decor Cut
Why Plywood Core?
- When multiple pieces of plywood are layered on top of each other (with grains going different directions) it creates an engineered balance. This balance prevents expansion, contraction, bowing, twisting and warping. This is the reason why engineered flooring can be installed below grade level's (in basements).
- The more ply's that are added, the more stable the plank is going to be.
- The thick 4mm decorative layer on this construction provides the ability to refinish the flooring up to 3 times. The flooring can be professionally re-screened an unlimited amount of times allowing it to last generations.
Tongue and Groove Profile
Our tongue and groove profile is truly innovative so you can be confident that once your flooring is installed, it is going to last for generations. Our highly experienced team of flooring manufacturing engineers have developed a T&G construction that makes installation easy to accomplish whether you want to glue, float, nail or staple the floor in place.
Installation Made Easy
- The nail pocket allows space for a staple or nail to be used without interfering with the way each plank interlocks with each other.
- Our innovative adhesive pockets allow more glue to be applied between the tongue and groove which creates a stronger bond to the planks and to the sub floor.
Wood is a product of nature. Variations of color, grain, texture, and character are natural occurrences. Small areas of open, unfilled mineral marks and knots are a natural part of the wood grade and are not product defects.